[Vision2020] These are insults, Sir

nickgier at adelphia.net nickgier at adelphia.net
Thu Nov 16 14:16:26 PST 2006

Dear Sir:

Here are your exact words: "Get out from under your rock and wake up. . . Congrats on a great piece of fiction."  I take these as insults.

Please tell me if there are any more errors in my column other then the one that I corrected.  If you cannot, then the column stands. As a professional academic who has written accurately for 37 years, I don't take kindly to accusations of this sort.

Finally, where in my column have I insulted our troops?  I praised them throughout while criticizing the Bush administration.  My rights or freedoms have not been protected by this disastrous war.  The war has created more terrorists and destroyed our national reputation.  That is not good for any American.

Nick Gier