[Vision2020] Fw: Fw: Fw: A Star in Iraq

lfalen lfalen at turbonet.com
Thu Nov 16 10:39:29 PST 2006

-----Original message-----

From: rafalen rafalen at turbonet.com
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2006 10:31:01 -0800
To: lfalen at turbonet.com
Subject: Fw: Fw: A Star in Iraq

-----Original message-----

From: "Krista Parkins" bkparkins at tds.net
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2006 09:09:16 -0800
To: Undisclosed-Recipient:
Subject: Fw: A Star in Iraq

This is something that you'll never see in the news. Please keep this going. Nothing will happen if you don't. The American public needs to see pictures like this and needs to realize that what we're doing over there is making a difference. Even if it is one little girl at a time. James Gates U.S. Navy

 This, my friends, is what we need to remember.

  Got a tough, but heartwarming story and a picture of John Gebhardt in Iraq. Anyway, his wife Mindy related that this little girl's entire family was executed.They intended to execute her also and shot her in the head but they failed to kill her. She was cared for by John's hospital and  healing up, but has been crying and moaning. The nurses said John is the only one she seems to calm down with, so John has spent the last four nights holding her while they both sleep in that chair. The girl is coming along with her healing.

  John comes home in early October.

  *He is a real Star of the war and is representative of what America is trying to do.