[Vision2020] Saundra tries to mislead Matt with phoney sweetness

Tony tonytime at clearwire.net
Wed Nov 15 20:38:43 PST 2006

Oh come now Ralph.  Is it really fair to say that there is no difference
between the inadvertent killing of untargeted innocents as in war, and the
direct and deliberate targeting of an innocent for death as in the case of
abortion?  Please!  I have read your letters for years Ralph, and I know
your reasoning to be crisper than that.

Have a good Friday.   -T