[Vision2020] Tony Simpsom Shills for Terrorists Yet Again!

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 15 18:57:30 PST 2006

Correct me if I am wrong, but wasn't the war, WWII, involving the ENTIRE
world (hence the calling of it WORLD War II?)  I mean, yes, Japan was a huge
part of that war and yes bombing them seems to have capped THEIR end of it,
but it certainly was not contained there!

And I am not so sure they felt the Emperor was a "god" so much as the leader
and highest example of the honor that the people of Japan regard so highly.
It was a shame to fail not because of what the Emperor would be "god
offended" but because failure was just not acceptable - it boded ill for the
one that "failed" and for his/her family.  The fact that they have the
highest suicide rate in the world testifies to the fact that they still hold
to that "belief".

J  :]