[Vision2020] [Spam] House Passes Veterans' Benefit Bill

lfalen lfalen at turbonet.com
Wed Nov 15 09:39:44 PST 2006

Tom

Thanks for posting. This is indeed good news. It is extremely important that our veterans be taken care of. We ( individually and the government)  all need to do what ever we can to help disabled veterans. I donate to 4 or five organizations that help veterans. If anyone would like a list of them I would gladly provide it

Roger