[Vision2020] Tony Simpsom Shills for Terrorists Yet Again!

Paul Rumelhart godshatter at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 15 08:12:46 PST 2006

Matt Decker wrote:

> Paul,
>
> What would have happened had we not dropped the bombs?  Whose lives
>
>> would have been lost because of it?
>

> Ours!
>
> Matt

What if Andreas is right and we could have negotiated a similar
surrender to what we did negotiate without killing thousands to hundreds
of thousands of civilians?  We wouldn't have had to storm the islands
and battle them until the last one died, so no casualties on our part.

I'd like to believe that our military commanders then and now were
superhuman geniuses, but it's probably closer to the truth that they
were and are human just like the rest of us.

Paul