[Vision2020] Tony Simpsom Shills for Terrorists Yet Again!

Scott Dredge sdredge at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 15 07:45:08 PST 2006

> -- Matt Decker wrote --
> -- SNIP --
>
> We can all play armchair quarterback and assume what would have happened. As
> in Andreas and myselfs opinion, well I'll stick with ONE-TWO million
> AMERICAN lives saves.

Good enough for me Matt.  I wasn't on this Earth when either the bomb was dropped or when Sherman marched to the sea, so I don't play much on what the United States - should have, would have, or could have - done differently.  The powers that were at the time did what they did.  No one can go back in time and change what happened.

-Scott