[Vision2020] Global Warming and the Savior State

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 14 20:10:12 PST 2006

Em...I hate to brake this to anyone...but Doug is NOT talking about "Global
Warming" as he'd like people to believe.  He is referring to the "fall of
mankind" and how that will "warm up the earth" by rushing in a "Satanic
State of Being".  Since Doug is anything BUT a scientist (or a pastor, for
that matter) I am sure even he's not arrogant enough to assume he can take
up the real issue of Global Warming and speak with authority.  Could be
wrong on that one, though.  He is pretty arrogant!

This is just another case of his wanting to point out how bad homosexuality
is and how it is bringing the US, in particular, to it's knees and how our
turning to his version of what God is about will save us.

Please re-read Gabe's missive about this speaking opportunity...BTW,
question - why is the Security Head of NSA announcing a speaking engagement
of Doug's?  Isn't that what Bob H is for?

J  :]