[Vision2020] Soldiers' widows sue for pagan symbols on headstones

heirdoug at netscape.net heirdoug at netscape.net
Tue Nov 14 16:45:23 PST 2006

Mr. Outrage Decopauge,

Don't you have the phrase twisted just a little bit?

".... die fighting for freedom of expression and free of (or from)
religion?..."

You seem to be the only one who wishes to be free "of" religion. I also
don't find "freedom of expression" any where in the Bill of Rights.

But you are right I think that she should be able to have what ever she
wants on her husbands grave stone. I just don't think that I should
have to pay for it. She just needs to go through and petition the
government with her grievances.

If she were to cross at the border and declare, when asked to declare
citizenship, that she were a grapefruit, she has every right to do so.
And the Border patrol have every right to detain her and not allow her
to enter the US. It doesn't make her freedoms any less.

For the love of the Code!

Doug

Amendment I
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or
prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of
speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to
assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.