[Vision2020] Tony Simpsom Shills for Terrorists Yet Again!

Andreas Schou ophite at gmail.com
Tue Nov 14 11:07:56 PST 2006

On 11/14/06, Pat Kraut <pkraut at moscow.com> wrote:
> "we had broken the back of their army and driven them out of every last one
> of their imperial holdings"
> Great revisionist history Andreas but the Japanese certainly did not agree
> with this ananlysis in any form.

Japan had already developed a four-plank conditional surrender plan by
the time the first atomic bomb was dropped. It would have done several
things not in America's interests, including maintaining the Imperial
throne and remanding Japanese war criminals to the custody of the
(continuous) Japanese government, but they were clearly prepared to
end the war.

We had the Japanese over a barrel in the Phillipenes, the Soviets had
broken their neutrality pact and invaded Manchuria, and we were able
to deploy ground-based bombers from Iwo Jima. Japanese shipping
tonnage was down to almost nothing; resources were restricted to those
indigenous to Japan, which includes, notably, no oil whatsoever.

It's delusional to believe that the Japanese could've taken any sort
of offensive action at the time we dropped the atomic bomb.

-- ACS