[Vision2020] Global Warming and the Savior State

Ralph Nielsen nielsen at uidaho.edu
Tue Nov 14 08:45:44 PST 2006

One of the reasons Christianity spread so quickly in the Roman Empire
was because of the prophecy that Jesus would come down out of the
clouds very soon, in their day, and save the world. This ploy has
been effective ever since. "I am coming soon! I am indeed coming
soon!" (Revelation 22:12,20)

Ralph

[Vision2020] Global Warming and the Savior State

Gabriel Rench k5grench at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 13 22:54:25 PST 2006

For anyone who is interested:

Worldview Forum sponsored by Collegiate Reformed Fellowship

"Global Warming and the Savior State"

  Argument: "Statism thrives in a state of emergency. If we don't
have a state
of emergency, we have to create one."

  Wednesday, Nov. 15, 7:30 pm

SUB Silver/Gold rm.