[Vision2020] Global Warming and the Savior State

heirdoug at netscape.net heirdoug at netscape.net
Tue Nov 14 08:37:04 PST 2006

Keely,

Were you thinking this was funny?

Was this your attempt at the Serrated Edge?

Do you think that laughing at your opponents is a good and Godly thing
to do?

Welcome to the War!

"Laughter is Warfare!"  NSA

"Surveying is Warfare!"  Terramark

"Sauce is Warfare!"   Doug Farris

(Thanks, Ben)

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Tue Nov 14 07:19:48 PST 2006
-------

Dang. He's on to me. I've done my best to burn those holes over the
North
Pole sky . . . just to secure my dreamed-of statist government.

Fine. I'm gonna ditch the Prius and go back to my aerosol hair sprays .
. .

keely