[Vision2020] Iraq [was Tet Offensive]

Ralph Nielsen nielsen at uidaho.edu
Tue Nov 14 08:26:06 PST 2006

Sorry, Pat. Your Clinton-bashing will do you no good at all. I just
heard on the radio this morning where Dick Cheney, who was Secretary
of Defense under George I, advised his boss not to go into Iraq
because it is a "quagmire." They played a recording of Cheney's own
words.

Ralph

Pat Kraut pkraut at moscow.com wrote:
Mon Nov 13 22:10:02 PST 2006

I believe that you will find that a good many people thought Clinton
should
have done it long before or the UN but both are cowards