[Vision2020] Tet Offensive

Tony tonytime at clearwire.net
Mon Nov 13 13:50:06 PST 2006

No Mr. Kovis, you missed MY point.  I am endeavoring to engage in a more
gracious type of dialog and your message to me was devoid of content save a
little masturbatory name-calling.  However, as I recognize that this past
year, I myself have been altogether too prone to such outbursts, I am fully
willing to propose a truce.  I will continue to pontificate with regard to
truth, justice and the American way, while you in turn can continue to
expound on the virtues of vice, injustice and manifest evil.

Whadduya' say?

-T

"It's a beautiful day for a neighbor, would you be mine?"   -Fred Rogers