[Vision2020] Tet Offensive

Tony tonytime at clearwire.net
Sat Nov 11 18:46:09 PST 2006

Matt, Sunil has attempted to cloud the issue and I'm not about to let him
get away with his usual games.  He condescendingly advises you to "keep in
mind what the ultimate goal is" in Iraq, as though you had never given the
matter any thought!  At least Sunil is consistent.  He consistently defends
the PERPETRATOR rather than the VICTIM.  Child molesters here at home, and
brutal, murderous dictators abroad.  One wonders how lawyer man sleeps at
night.

He derides my support of general Sherman's approach as pursued during our
civil war, saying that it would not work in Iraq.  But Matt, what happened
to the south after Sherman's action?  It was transformed from a homeland for
brutal slave owners into a land where freedom for ALL of God's creatures
reigns.

Truth 1, Sunil 0.

It should surprise no one that Sunil is unable to recognize American values.

With contempt for condescending councilors,  -T