[Vision2020] Guests or Tenants?

Joe Campbell joekc at adelphia.net
Sat Nov 11 08:33:29 PST 2006

And where did I say that your friends ran an illegal boarding house?

Please stop lying and try to keep discussions on a minimal level of civility.

--
Joe Campbell

---- "g. crabtree" <jampot at adelphia.net> wrote:

"Running an illegal boarding house -- whether or not it follows the letter of the law -- is among those things that should not be done. Like being a bookie one is, at a minimum, receiving funds that are not taxed"

I think that most folks will have taken your meaning just fine, Joe.

"I cannot talk to you any further. For reasons unknown you are incredibly uncivil toward me... "

I have lost count of the number of times your have walked away from a debate with just such an aggrieved, put upon comment. I feel certain that it won't be the last. Please bear in mind that these discussions start with you responding to my posts to others and not me injecting myself into yours. Since you seem to be a guy who gets his feelings hurt so easily, I've got to wonder why you persist?

gc