[Vision2020] Recommended Post Limit Per Day Per Person

Ted Moffett starbliss at gmail.com
Fri Nov 10 20:53:06 PST 2006

Bill et. al.

Recently there was a brief discussion on Vision2020 regarding the post limit
per day per person "rule."  I suggested the agreed upon rule was two posts
per day per person, but I discovered that you recommended a one post per day
per person "rule."  Are the following recommendations below authored by you?

To strengthen its usefulness, V2020 members have set guidelines for