[Vision2020] Curiosity

Art Deco deco at moscow.com
Thu Nov 9 10:45:51 PST 2006

Pat,

You wrote:

"if I understand your post correctly...but I could be wrong."

You did not and you are.

Try reading the post again, less defensively.  Pay particular attention to the cite from John Locke.
This may help:
http://www.abcteach.com/directory/reading_comprehension/

You also write:

"but the future will give us the whole story."

I have tried to tactfully point out that there is no "whole story."  Accounts of major events contradict each other in significant ways.  And more obviously there is too much information for anyone or any group to know or interpret correctly.

W.