[Vision2020] Curiosity

Art Deco deco at moscow.com
Thu Nov 9 08:33:48 PST 2006

Pat and others of similar ilk,

The British Philosopher John Locke said something like this:

"In order to accurately compare two objects or ideas, one must have a clear and accurate image/idea of each."

I doubt that you have a clear and accurate idea of what I or most V 2020 posters think on the question I raised in this thread or the issues attendant.  Hence, it is quite foolish of you to compare anything with my or other poster's ideas.

You also assert:

"The history books have not been written on this subject yet."

Perhaps someone will demonstrate otherwise, but "history books" seldom agree on many things -- for example, works on the Viet Nam War provide a wide range of so-called contradictory facts and opinions.

Hence, there will be no clear and accurate on the subject at issue idea from the "history books."

Hence, you are comparing ideas upon which, most charitably, you have only the most blindingly foggy basis for comparison.

You would gain a great deal more credibility if your future posts were written with John Locke's advice in mind.

Affectionately,

Art Deco (Wayne A. Fox)
deco at moscow.com