[Vision2020] a nefarious plot instigated by J. Campbell, I feel certain

g. crabtree jampot at adelphia.net
Wed Nov 8 16:48:51 PST 2006

So what you're saying is that FSI is in cahoots with the evil J.Campbell?
This sordid conspiracy goes even deeper then I could possibly have imagined!
I would never have dreamed that the good folks at First Step could allow
themselves to be co-opted into this vile conspiracy to silence me and
prevent me from helping my great and glorious master from assuming his
rightful place as the imperial overlord of all downtown Moscow, to say
nothing of the greater inland empire!!

Seriously Bill, thanks for the heads up. I think you guys are great. Thanks
also for making this list possible and putting up with chowder heads such as
myself.

gc