[Vision2020] Thank You, Latah County!

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Wed Nov 8 15:28:26 PST 2006

It is nice to read that Latah County had such an impressive turnout for the
election.

Furthermore, in spite of some people's (pronounced "Courtney's BLog")
desires for Latah county (Moscow, specifically) to be in lock-step (like a
lemming) with the rest of Idaho, Latah County's constituency is like a
shining diamond in a field of coal.  We are progressive.  We are
independent.  We are Moscow.

And, although Sali, who never expressed his position on Prop 2 (possibly out
of fear of being shunned at the polls), whose primary contributor was a
development firm from New York (who created Prop 2), and who believes that
trees are 40% crude oil
(http://www.tomandrodna.com/Stuff/Sali_Tree_Energy.mp3) was blindly elected
to represent Idaho in the House of representatives, we can now (as Rumsfeld
stressed so many times these past few days) stand back and look at the "big
picture" and be pleased with what we see, as long as we (as the theme of the
1992 Democratic National Convention was so eloquently verbalized by
Fleetwood Mac) . . .

"Don't Stop Thinking About Tomorrow"
http://www.tomandrodna.com/Songs/Dont_Stop.mp3

Seeya round town, Moscow.

sideways, chocolate in one hand, a drink in the other, body thoroughly used
up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO. What a ride!'"