[Vision2020] guests or tenants

g. crabtree jampot at adelphia.net
Wed Nov 8 14:13:20 PST 2006

Joe, you are a panic. Your ability to reach a silly conclusion based on what you think you know is second to none. You could probably find sinister CC/NSA implications in an Archie comic book. If I had your special skill at being able to read what isn't there into other peoples posts I'd be able to look at "J. O'Ford's" online lunacy and see At Swim-Two-Birds.

Take from my response whatever will bolster your preconceived notions. It's clear that if you don't see what you "thought" you would, you'll have no problem creating it. This must be a valuable talent to possess when it comes to maintaining your hysterical, self-righteousness. If you need to assign someone to fulfill one of the antihero roles in your little mental melodrama, I'm only too happy to be of service.

You're welcome,
gc