[Vision2020] Response

heirdoug at netscape.net heirdoug at netscape.net
Wed Nov 8 06:30:17 PST 2006

J. :]

Your concern for the well being and expenditure of resources by the
city staff amuses me. Actually it makes me LOLROFL! You say, "...how
wasteful government agencies are with their time and money, you of all
people would understand the need to discontinue this type of
behavior..." My sources at the building department say that they have
had to provide a lot of extra paper work and waste a lot of time
getting the information you cite here. They are bothered when you
incessantly come into their office or come to meetings and state things
about people when you don't have all of you facts straight. They tell
me you have wasted a lot of their time and resources on a semi-weekly
basis. They have told me that they wonder if you have a regular job or
a real life.

They also told me they have never talked to a "J. Ford". The person
they always talk to is Jackie Woolf. She is mentioned in public record
and she is the one who signs for the extra documents they have to
produce.

So tell me J. :] Ford, Who is Jackie Woolf?

lemeno, Doug

Fascism, such a wonderful thing! (it runs on it's record keeping)

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 7 19:01:39 PST 2006
-------

Doug F says:

"Tom,

The correct title would be an Electrical Engineer Designer, charging
more for one hour than you make in a 12 hour day.
All with out the restriction of posting times or locations. And that
doesn't include payment for my expeses!

That's what I would call him!

Thanks for the opportunity to serve Crow!"

Hope you enjoy chewing that crow, bud...even as an EED - YOU NEED A
LICENSE
in any of the surrounding states and Idaho. Fact is - YOU AIN'T GOT
ONE!!
ANYwhere.

Considering the license is required as a SAFEguard for those us that do
not
know this field, I believe it is very important to follow that and
people
who hire you withOUT it are possibly only asking for trouble - both
because
they have no way of being assured of your qualifications and as
possible
accomplices in a criminal act, especially if they KNOW you carry no
license
and hire you anyway in that field of work. I know for a fact the City
of
Moscow will not and does not accept any applications with YOUR name on
it as
an electrician or an EED because they know you have no license.

As far as my "publishing false or misleading information about a local
developer, with the intent to do public harm to someone from Christ
Church"
- did not happen, would not happen. I have not "published" anything. I
asked questions which many other people are asking around town and not
getting any answers to. I have not mislead anyone and I certainly have
not
"published" any false information. The facts are there - at City Hall,
in
the files that are open to ANYone to come look at, in City meetings, on
the
City site that shows meetings were cancelled BY THE DEVELOPER for lack
of
paperwork being turned in on time, etc. *I* have not done any of these
things - the developer has.

Secondly, I have NOT done anything with an "intent to do public harm"
ANYone and you know it. Again, I ASKED QUESTIONS. When someone
continues
to file requests for projects and then pulls those projects or simply
does
not continue the follow-through, it is a HUGE waste of the City Staff's
time
and the neighbors involved in battling those projects, especially when
they
interfere with the neighbor's lives as certain projects have done. It
is
also incredibly unfair to the other developers whose projects are not
being
worked on because the City Staff if obligated to get to the ones that
come
in first - and unfortunately, they are the ones from this one developer.

You think those neighbors enjoy going to the City meetings, hearing
about
just how disruptive these "developments" are going to be, write
letters,
make calls, seek legal advice and then POOF - nothing happens? Would
you?
Of course not! It is added stress that is not fair nor the right thing
do, especially if the developer can not seem to get things done on
time, if
at all.

Again, I asked questions and I believe as you and your church are
constantly
harping on how wasteful government agencies are with their time and
money,
you of all people would understand the need to discontinue this type of
behavior on the part of a developer. If the funding is not there, if
the
paper work is not done on time, if the backing fails, if, if,
if...happens -
repeatedly - STOP, get things under control and THEN proceed.

That is all I am saying.

J :]