[Vision2020] Simple(ton) Announcement

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Wed Nov 8 07:42:00 PST 2006

While the CNN news page and the major networks are reporting 49-49, I think
I'll probably go with your clear-headed, hard-hitting analysis.

keely

From: heirdoug at netscape.net
To: vision2020 at moscow.com, idahotom at hotmail.com
Subject: [Vision2020]  Simple(ton) Announcement
Date: Wed, 08 Nov 2006 09:41:32 -0500

Tom-Tom,

How do you get: Republicans hold 49 seats, Democrats hold 49 seats,
when there are 2 Independents that hold seats and two seats that are
still outstanding...?

The correct number is 49 (r), 47 (d), 2 (i).

For the record I voted for only WHIG candidates.....

Doug!

  List services made available by First Step Internet,
           mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com