[Vision2020] Simple(ton) Announcement

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Wed Nov 8 07:11:57 PST 2006

I will admit that, yes, there are two Independents in the Senate:  Jim
Jeffords of Vermont and Joe Lieberman of Connecticut.

However, it should be noted that both senators caucus with the Democratic
Party.

sideways, chocolate in one hand, a drink in the other, body thoroughly used
up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO. What a ride!'"