[Vision2020] Election night

g. crabtree jampot at adelphia.net
Tue Nov 7 10:34:06 PST 2006

Not positive but, the party folks for the GOP will be hanging at the
Eastside mall space formerly occupied by Rudy's. I imagine that many of the
candidates will attend. From Barrett Schroeder...

   "After the polls close at 8:00 pm, we will be set up inside the Eastside
Marketplace
in the former Rudy's Burgers location.  Local results should start coming in
about
9:00 pm (my mom will be at the courthouse and calling them in to us)  We
have
several TVs with cable to watch national results."

Hope this helps.

gc