[Vision2020] The Insults Continue

Ted Moffett starbliss at gmail.com
Mon Nov 6 15:35:10 PST 2006

Nick et. al.

The "rule" was two posts a day, with exceptions for discussions that require
timely responses, or for those who occasionally just can't help themselves
with their enthusiasm for a topic (my own silly rule).  Just ask unofficial
Vision2020 referee, Bill London.  Many never did follow this rule with
consistency, while many still try to abide.  I don't observe that there has
been an abandonment of the rule of limiting posts, any more now than in the
past.

I track my posts by a monthly average, trying to keep this average well
below 60.

Ted Moffett