[Vision2020] Guests or Tenants?

heirdoug at netscape.net heirdoug at netscape.net
Mon Nov 6 11:23:07 PST 2006

-----Original Message-----
From: jampot at adelphia.net
Subject: Re: [Vision2020] Guests or Tenants?

"The fact that Mr. Courtney or anyone else might happen to have an
opinion and elect to comment on it seems perfectly reasonable to me."

Gary,

Unfortunately you used a word that escapes the ability of most here on
Blind 2020. "Reasonable".

Even if J. Ford puts up the dictionary meaning it still eludes their
ability.

Doug!

ps. Remember, "talking" to Jackie Woolf in the street is different than
"talking" to the person you address here on Blind 2020 as J. Ford. You
keep getting these two women confused. I know it's easy to do. If you
want to address Jackie Woolf here on Blind 2020 put it in quotes and
address it C/O J. Ford. I'm sure J. will let Jackie know what you want.
Jackie will even contact you back through her Medium, J. Ford.

Some times J. Ford even denies the actions of Jackie Woolf on her
behalf. Case in point was the trespassing incident on Pastor Wilson's
yard last time change in the spring. Saundra Lund will also deny that
Jackie Woolf exists in the form of J. Ford so that makes it true
because Saundra never ever lies.