[Vision2020] Guests or Tenants?

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sun Nov 5 08:10:45 PST 2006

Applying the quotation marks (") to my statement was merely meant to serve
as my distinction of the two concepts, not to reflect any specific legal
boundary, ok?

Although the city code does not (in writing) define a "boarding house", a
session (not that long ago) of the city council verbally defined "boarding
houses".  I could dig through my repository of audio files of City Council
sessions, but I would consider that to be time and effort poorly spent as I
am certain that you can recall these sessions on your own.

And lastly, Comb-Over's inappropriateness was apparent in his implication
at:

"I'm sure that everyone she recommends will have their conditional use
permits thru the City, approved and paid for - just like every other
international student's host family in Moscow has."

Enough said.

Intolerista Sergeant-at-Arms

 "Most truths are so naked that people feel sorry for them and cover them
up, at least a little bit."
- Edward R. Murrow

  _____