[Vision2020] Active Troops by and large, support Bush....

Chuck Kovis ckovis at turbonet.com
Sat Nov 4 06:16:20 PST 2006

Pat, last time I checked,  when the twin towers were bombed and 2500 people
lost their lives, George W. Bush was President, Dick Cheney was
Vice-President and Condy Rice was National Security Director.  Since then,
3000 more American lives have been lost and more than 60,000 men and women
have been injured.  Barbara Lee has more guts than you or any other
conservative ever will have.  Chuck Kovis