[Vision2020] correcting the record

debismith at moscow.com debismith at moscow.com
Fri Nov 3 20:36:01 PST 2006

I, too, will be voting this way.
I am tired of those who manufacture lies and utilize sleezy innuendo to influence voters. This
includes Democrats as well as Republicans. I am tired of politicians using religion-based fear
mongoring, homophobic falsehoods, sexist lies about medical procedures, and the emotional
trauma of September 11 to win elections. I'm mostly tired of the damn fools we, as voters, have
become to allow this to continue. Somewhere along the line, US citizens got lazy,
complacent, and unable to think critically.  This left us wide open for our rights to evaporate,
the religious right to take over our political process, and an imbecile like GW to be marketed to
us by the neoconservatives who continue to think it is 1955. I hope those with sense, or at
least a sense of outrage, get out and VOTE!

Debi Robinson-Smith