[Vision2020] Friedman's NYTimes Op Ed Column re American policy onIraq and who's really insulted

Andreas Schou ophite at gmail.com
Fri Nov 3 19:22:56 PST 2006

> believe they should be tried for treason...I know you don't but you must
> understand that far more do than believe Bush should be impeached!

Pat --

Defend this. You believe that the employees of the New York Times and
the opposition party's   Presidential candidate should be tried for
treason? The crime defined by the Constitution specifically to prevent
the offense against democracy, justice, and good sense that you
recommend? Are you insane? Are you some kind of chat-bot that's just
picking up right wing talking points on the Internet, reassorting
them, and regugitating them? Am I the victim of some left-winger's
sick joke?

-- ACS