[Vision2020] Wilson Digs His Slavery Hole Deeper

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Fri Nov 3 16:27:41 PST 2006

Yeah, it was hard for me to believe that the reporter just made up any
reference to Lee's portrait, and I wonder when Wilson's acknowledgement of
error -- some would call it an apology -- will surface.

And Dale, I'm sure that an independent thinker such as yourself will post
Nick's info on Right Mind.

keely