[Vision2020] Another religious blog

heirdoug at netscape.net heirdoug at netscape.net
Fri Nov 3 10:38:01 PST 2006

Sunil,

"Blog and Mablog" is a pastors way of sounding "End timish" with out
giving up his Presbyterian roots. The basis for Blog and Mablog comes
 from the Bible Books of Revelations and Daniel. The Biblical term is
Gog and Magog, two old world countries that some would say are
represented by Iran and even north Moscow Russia. Knowing that we are
living in Moscow of the West and instead of Iranians we have
Intoleristas.

Go figure a pastor with a sense of humor.

Enjoy

Doug!

PS if you care to go back through all Pastor Wilson's archives one will
find answers to all of Nick Gier's repetitive questions and even more
than one wants to know.