[Vision2020] Active Troops by and large, support Bush....

Chuck Kovis ckovis at turbonet.com
Fri Nov 3 05:53:05 PST 2006

Anyone who thinks that bombing Iraq everyday for 8 years, gutting the
welfare system, gutting habeus corpus, putting 250,000 more cops on the
streets, bombing a baby food factory in Sudan, passing more regressive
taxes, helping agri-business (Tyson) instead of farmers, is no liberal.
Clinton is/was a moderate republican.  The political spectrum has shifted so
far to the right that when Alan Simpson spoke at the U of I the other day, I
almost thought he was a moderate.  Then I had to remember that he and his
Wyoming cohort - Dick Cheney - were loony when they were in Congress.  You
know, the Steve Symms days.

Also, anyone who thinks ABC, NBC, CBS - and lately NPR - are liberal, don't
deserve to even consider what the label means.  Chuck Kovis