[Vision2020] Response to gc

heirdoug at netscape.net heirdoug at netscape.net
Thu Nov 2 14:20:30 PST 2006

hansen, thanks for passing on my post. It is quite gratifying to have
Joan come out of 2020 retirement/hiding for little old me. Might I
remind her that I was providing a brief response to Mr. Uk"s request
for a list of celebrity liberals who receive media exposure and not
trying to start a game of "mine is longer than yours." I guess the
thought of not being considered a leading liberal pundit kind of puts
her in a bit of an prickly mood. I do find her unpleasant response to a
bit of gentle teasing to be wholly in keeping with what I have come to
expect from her, however.

gc
-----

Gary,

You got to keep your manhood away from Joan's boot. That's always a
positive thing...

Doug!