[Vision2020] Response to gc

g. crabtree jampot at adelphia.net
Thu Nov 2 13:49:27 PST 2006

hansen, thanks for passing on my post. It is quite gratifying to have Joan come out of 2020 retirement/hiding for little old me. Might I remind her that I was providing a brief response to Mr. Uk"s request for a list of celebrity liberals who receive media exposure and not trying to start a game of "mine is longer than yours." I guess the thought of not being considered a leading liberal pundit kind of puts her in a bit of an prickly mood. I do find her unpleasant response to a bit of gentle teasing to be wholly in keeping with what I have come to expect from her, however.

gc