[Vision2020] The Great Commission

heirdoug at netscape.net heirdoug at netscape.net
Thu Nov 2 09:46:40 PST 2006

Tar-Baby,

It's good to see that you finally got back in town and out a bed to
greet the day. I never claimed to be funny so my humor is somewhat
JHS-ish. I can see from this post that you never claimed to be
knowledgeable in anything.

You say that "We will not convert the world for Christ 'He' will
conquer it." What you say is very true. Do you consider yourself a
Christian? Are you like, Pre-trib, Pre-Mil? Or are you one of the
"unbelievers" who have appropriated Scripture better than I?

Why don't you come out of the closet and expose your self to the light
of day. Do you think that keeping a veil over your holiness is neat-o?
Stop using the names of famous men of the reformation and use the one
your parents gave you. Unless you are ashamed of your parents. Grow
some cajones and be a man. Unless you are a women.

I have never hidden behind the "apron" of anonymity. Every one here
knows who I am. If I had made it on Tom Hansen's "Satellite Imagery
Site" they would even know where I live and how many boarders I have in
my basement.

Don't be shy. You can do it!

lemeno, Doug!

Doug Farris,
Your attempt at humor barely rises to that of a junior high schooler,
though you
evidently get a rise from it and seem to find yourself engaging. As a
professed
Christian you seem to have negligible regard for witnessing. But this
is what
comes from *true* Calvinism and a true postmillennial, Preterist
Replacement
Theology, reconstructionist, or true amillennial stance. We will not
convert the
world for Christ; *He* will conquer it. The meek will never conquer the
earth; they
will inherit it. The "unbelievers" have appropriated Scripture better
than yourself
on this forum.

<Scimitar>