[Vision2020] Active Troops by and large, support Bush....

Tony tonytime at clearwire.net
Thu Nov 2 09:35:12 PST 2006

Chuck, I wasn't "bitching" about anything, I was simply acknowledging the
reality of liberal media bias.  If you wish to preserve any credibility, you
might do the same.

As far as Bill Clinton being a republican, I think you have your parties
mixed up.  Clinton supported state solutions over private initiative.  he
supported the heinous campaign of mass murder being waged against the
unborn.  He pursued a policy of appeasement and coddling of America's
enemies.  He supported repeal of the second amendment.  He engaged in sex
with interns and committed two felonies in pursuit of said activity.  These
characteristics reveal him as a DEMOCRAT.

Stop denying reality Chuck.  The truth shall set you free.

In support of your eventual liberation,      -T