[Vision2020] Active Troops by and large, support Bush....

Chasuk chasuk at gmail.com
Thu Nov 2 00:02:26 PST 2006

On 11/1/06, Matt Decker <mattd2107 at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Wow, golly, Gee Art. Your so right, and how could I think that the media has
> no spin. With all of the posts against my opinion, I have to believe that
> Air America, ABC,NBC,CBS, and CNN are all conservative driven. What on
> Darwins green earth was I thinking.

I can name Rush Limbaugh, Ann Coulter, Glenn Beck, Sean Hannity,
Michael Reagan, Gordon Liddy, Bill O'Reilly, Michael Savage, Michael
Medved, and Laura Schlessinger.  I've probably missed a few.  All of
them, celebrity conservatives (.i.e,. celebrities for their
impassioned espousal of conservative values, not celebrities who
happen to be conservative).

Present a comparable list full of celebrity liberals who get as as
much media exposure, and you might be able to convince me that you
have a point.  I can think of Michael Moore.

Air America America is a business failure.  Fox News is the cable news
leader, earning higher points ratings than CNN and MSNBC combined.
Eight out of ten of the most-watched nightly cable news shows belong
to Fox.  In July 2006, of the 56 top rated telecasts on cable news,
Fox was responsible for broadcating the first 55.

Who gets more airplay again, the liberals or the conservatives?

--
"Intolerance betrays want of faith in one's cause." -- Mahatma Gandhi