[Vision2020] Michael J. Fox interview

Scott Dredge sdredge at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 1 21:10:20 PST 2006

Good work Saundra.  Do you think that voluntary organ / marrow donations go far enough or do you think that the government should be empowered to step in to save lives - as Toe Knee Time vociferously advocates on this site - and force living donations in the form of extracting a kidney, half a liver, and / or marrow from people like Toe Knee who engage in the risky behavior of pushing for governmental control over a person's body?

-Scott