[Vision2020] Active Troops by and large, support Bush....

Andreas Schou ophite at gmail.com
Wed Nov 1 19:18:27 PST 2006

On 11/1/06, Matt Decker <mattd2107 at hotmail.com> wrote:
> Andreas,
>
> So let me get this straight. Rush is a republican right? OK I'll give that
> one. Fox, sure that one too. But are you telling me that the bankrupt Air
> America cast is not democrat? How about CNN, ABC, NBC, and others?

What I mean, Matt, is that while I accept that there may be some
selection bias in terms of what stories the "liberal" media chooses to
print, it does not, in fact, result in their being partisan shills.
Fox and Rush are conservative when it suits their interests to be
conservative, but, by and large, they receive their talking points
directly from the policy organs of the major conservative party in
America. They are, literally, nothing more than repeaters for the
press releases of the Republican party and, for that reason, are
perfectly irrelevant: you can check gop.com and get exactly the same
information.

-- ACS