[Vision2020] Active Troops by and large, support Bush....

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 1 19:48:09 PST 2006

Tet was a HUGE loss for America on many levels, not the least of which is
that we had NO business conducting that kind of mission.  From the stand
point of strategy, humanity, logic, politics, you name it - it was just
plain the wrong thing to do.  The VC did not put that loss on us, WE did the
minute it was decided to commission that act.  It was just another show of
how wrong that whole conflict was and how we never had any business being
involved in it.

And that is from a Vet that is STILL paying the price for that action...as
Tom is, and any other Vet that served over there.

J  :]