[Vision2020] Michael J. Fox interview

Pat Kraut pkraut at moscow.com
Wed Nov 1 09:47:48 PST 2006

On the contrary Saundra I did not find any emails from you in my Postini
account...I did find the one from Barb.

Ok here is my last response on this, I was just defending Rush as you all
seemed to be unaware that Fox himself had confessed that he had not taken
his medication and I wanted you to know the other side of the story. On a
personnal level I do resent Fox using his illness to try to push for his
agenda when there are so many others dying from so many other just as awful
illnesses. It annoys me that we have so much money going into breast cancer
research and so many more women die of heart problems because people pushed
it as the worst problem. Fox uses his popularity to push for his agenda and
I find that unfair. We all have our tragedies in our lives and to push for
all the funds going for our favorite is not honest. Or to ask for special
research that takes funds away from others is not fair either. Yours seems
to be Parkinsons and mine would be organ donation so we must agree to
disagree on this subject.
On another note, it seem to be important to you, Andrea and others that I
know what you think of me and I need to inform you that you do not know who
I am in any form. I know that and am not bothered by your judgements of me
actually for the most part I find it amusing that you think I would care
that you think you don't like me! My life is not about you its about God, me
and my family...and some other things you don't need to know nor would you
care.

"The burden of suffering seems to be a tombstone hung around our necks. Yet
in reality it is simply the weight necessary to hold the diver down while
she is searching for pearls"
Julius Richter