[Vision2020] A "Peace" of Grass---featuring a GI in Iraq

Matt Decker mattd2107 at hotmail.com
Wed May 31 19:05:36 PDT 2006

Rv,

I can't say I agree with Tom all that much, but damn rv calm down. Tom at
least served 20 years, did you? I don't care if Tom got into a fist fight
with a Marine and lost, or if it was during the war. Point being you or
anyone should never take away from a vet, just because he disagrees with
you.

RV figure out that belittling a person only shows your character.

Ps lay of Rush for a week or two.
another ps Tom thanks for the service.
MD
USMC 1/5, 2/4 95-99