[Vision2020] A "Peace" of Grass---featuring a GI in Iraq

Matt Decker mattd2107 at hotmail.com
Wed May 31 18:47:08 PDT 2006

Chas,

Curiousty speaking, am I also a cheesy dude for having a flag flown
everyday? Let alone my cheesy magnet stuck to my truck, and a Marine
sticker? Wouldn't any sticker stuck to a car be cheesy in your mind?

People on here(maybe not you) want to say they are supportive, but thinking
of the troops and doing good for them are two different notions.

In sports terms I would think it as a person who has that cheesewood sticker
stuck to their cars for 17 years, wearing a jersey of their favorite team,
then their team finally wins and everyone claims how much of a fan they have
allways been. In reality they never supported the team at all, only when the
time was right to come out of the closet to claim their loyalty.

In reality a sticker or a flag flown means squat to a person nations
loyalty, but the chances are a shown supporter would do more for a trooper
then one who is not.

GO BEARS

MD