Fw: [Vision2020] "Happy Hour" is not what Aristotle had in mind

rvrcowboy rvrcowboy at clearwire.net
Wed May 31 14:34:22 PDT 2006

You are totally out to lunch on this on Chas.  I have called Gier and ass
many times in this public forum and I stick by it.  In my opinion he is an
ass.

I really do not give a damn that you posted my private email to you in the
forum.  I only omitted it from the forum because I thought it would be of no
value to anyone else, since it was a conversation between you and I.  You
are free to do whatever you wish with it once it hits your computer, it is
yours.

I believe you, and the rest of the libs here, do not like private dialogue
because it does not allow you the security of the dog-pilling effect you get
from all your fellow supporters.  It deprives you of your "majority" status
you all enjoy in this minority-view forum and you don't have the guts to
discuss issues without the support of your fellow libs.  That, sir, would
make you the coward, not I.

None-the-less, I still respect your right to handle your emails any way you
wish.  Maybe one day I can be your blockhead and we can sit down and talk
face to face.  Better yet, perhaps you could be mine... wait, that would
mean I would be buying wouldn't it?  Better that I be your blockhead.

Peace to you and yours,

Dick