[Vision2020] local 'promise a' scholars

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Tue May 30 16:45:58 PDT 2006

I knw that this is going to cause some s**t, but frankly, Scarlett,  . . .

Now that apparently a vastly large percentage of people are debating what is
presented in the movie "The DaVinci Code" because (unlike the author who
wrote it as fiction) they believe it is presented as a viable option, the
movie begs the question:

"Who here is related to Jesus?"

I know that Doug Wilson knows he is, but how about the rest of you . . . ?

PS - Just what evil forces will forever stock the first child born next
Tuesday (6/6/6)?

sideways, chocolate in one hand, a drink in the other, body thoroughly used
up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO. What a ride!'"