[Spam] Re: [Vision2020] They Should Be Here

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Tue May 30 13:24:10 PDT 2006

"You want to show support for the military, do so by contacting your
reps and demanding that they do right by the soldiers, families and vets that
are serving/served now."---Jackie Wolff

Or, you could just give a homeless VFW $5 to ease your guilt.

Regards,

_DJA

J Ford <privatejf32 at hotmail.com> wrote:  Ok, so that may be true to some extent...but it is the Repbulicans that are
voicing the strongest support for the draft as of late.  Again, the argument
is that the amount of people volunteering and the retention level are very
low.  And it is the Republicans continuing to submit bills and voting for
increases for said personnel increases.  It would be nice to see them vote
for increase in pay and benefits for those in and those of us who have
already served.  But no, those keep getting voted down and the budget for
the Vets keeps shrinking.

,   vision2020 at moscow.com
>Subject: [Spam] Re: [Vision2020] They Should Be Here
>Date: Tue, 30 May 2006 12:58:04 -0700
>
>Most Republicans from Goldwater on have been in favor of an all volunteer
>Army. The draft would more likely be reinstated under a Democrat.
>
>Roger

 List services made available by First Step Internet,
          mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com