[Vision2020] They Should Be Here

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Tue May 30 12:46:28 PDT 2006

The "draft" is not inactive, it is just on a different level.  Those men
that have no medical or SSI or death standing, are REQUIRED by law to
register by their 18th birthday.  If they chose to serve voluntarily, they
are taken off that list but then since they are serving - it doesn't matter.
  (BTW, if anyone has had a male loved one die before their 18th birthday,
please remember you have to notify the SSA and the Feds about that death or
they will come looking for the person.  All it takes is a signed affidavit
that the person died on such-such a date and a copy of the death
certificate.)

I fully expect the draft to be activated in the next 5-8 years....if we are
unfortunate enough to get another Republican in the Oval Office.  Bush has
hinted on it several time since he was still in Texas and his co-hearts have
been echoing those same sentiments.  The argument is that not enough people
are signing up and not enough are staying in.

J  :]